Sunday 3 May 2020

CANCEL, WHAT DISTURBS YOUR HEART

It only takes a simple glance at the world news or amounting to-do list for uncertainty and restlessness to rise up and overwhelm our hearts with anxiety.

A happy heart comes from a happy life, and by that I mean a life that offers the energetic seeds for happiness. You can’t ignore your unconscious wounds and expect to blossom or allow your mind to spew limiting beliefs about how you are not worthy or skip self-care, allowing everyone else to receive before you and expect to feel joy. Yet, when this happens, it’s too easy to blame ourselves.

In order to allow the peace of Christ to rule our heart, you must first focus; we live in a world that continually demands our attention. In a lot of ways, I lost myself trying to become someone who I’m not, or rather, tried to achieve something I desire in a way that’s not natural to me. This did not help me have a happy heart.
For a long time, I felt like I had to choose on the path which allows me to find peace within, which is part of my path because the ideas may not vibe in the outer world, but they do in my inner world.

 You really need to cancel whatever that disturbs your heart because your heart, mind and soul is the central point where these divergent ideas meet.

Learn to allow yourself to let loose when you feel something in your heart, you never bury it.
Cancelling that which disturbs your heart, you only need to entrust your heart with the people that you love and with the few friends that you treasure. Get excited at the prospect of having new experiences rather than gaining new things, because best feelings come from good memories and not from your possessions.
Even when you are passing through tough times, try to infect people with your positivity and confidence, with this, people can feel better through your experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment