Sunday 6 April 2014

INTERVIEW WITH Kayne Gucci Louis V ( A GERMAN MUSICIAN)

                                                                INTERVIEW WITH Kayne Gucci Louis V
( A GERMAN MUSICIAN)
Please tell us about yourself, origin and background.
My Name is  Kayne Gucci Louis V,  My mother is from Angola, my father is from Congo and I’m half Congo, half Angola hahaha ( laughs) 
I was born in 1994 in Gießen in the Area from Frankfurt Germany.

What inspired you to move into Music?
..... about my music passion, in my family we love music,  my grandfather also is a musician that's why I was born with music in my blood, I was 6  when my father bought me Rock n Roll guitar, and i was playing whit it all the time, then  2010 i was in Belgium, I joined Mountain of fire choir With my father at the gospel Choir Singing together with my father and some other people, some gospel songs from frank kirk Songs from MFM Nigerian music and Congo music at that time, I never knew that i can feel my voice like that so after one year at the gospel band, I left the band, i begin to do some real world music and My first official track after the gospel band was “Tonight is Tonight”, at that time i never know that I’m going to right some other songs like that people from the band told me that i should come back to the gospel band but i said no because of some personal reasons,  at that time jerk music was in like new boys, So i  did also a jerk music song “rock this party” with a good friend of mine Dweezy,  people told me that is nice and I should go ahead and don’t move back but move far and do your thing.
After that song I had in mind that I’m going to do song about summer and Vacation, so I called that next song summer vacation, it was a hit song after that,  i had in mind that i’m going to do one song in Lingala so i recorded a song in Lingala and called it zouk elengi. Then in 2011 after summer time, i left Belgium and came back to Germany to see how my career is going to be, at that time I had in mind to stop my music career but my father told me, my son don’t stop your career but be stronger, so I took my father’s advice and drop my first mix tape @net I named it Brainwash 1, it was a great mix tape album, So many people inboxed me on facebook, and encouraged me to do more songs, So i recorded brainwash 2,
With some songs like Telephone, Zouk elengi remastered, she Living far away etc.
“i left Belgium and came back to Germany to see how my career is going to be, at that time I had in mind to stop my music career but my father told me, my son don’t stop your career but be stronger”

 i did some shows and but in all I wasn’t happy because i was staying alone in Germany without my father and mother, so after 3 months later, i had a phone call from my best friend, he told me that we are going to do group Music and we are going to call it LDC (Leader charismatique), so i and my music band we recorded one song Boke Pour Tout le monde meaning Alcohol drinks for every body. After that i followed my music career and i was done with the brainwash 2 bonus version in the @net 2012, and now 2013, i heave drop the brainwash 3 on the @net now; I’m working on my solo album to be proficient With everything concerning my career.



SO where do you see yourself in the next five years?
At the moment, I don’t really have a lot of fans, but I have fans, also i have 96 official fans on my music page but I hope after this summer its gonna turn to 9600fans i need two zero after that 96 hahaha (laughs).  But i think in the next 5 Years I’m going to be a superstar.
How do you relate with your fans?
Is amazing, sometimes if I see my fans; they be like you are kayne "mr.Zouk Elengi"
Most of them fans are girls I love them and they also love me, I think because of my swag or maybe because I’m looking cute hahaha (laughs), hmmmmm,  i just playing but for real, most of my fans are girls, they love to take some pictures with me hahaha (laughs)

What advice do you have for upcoming artists?
About  new and upcoming artists, i think most of them is going to follow the new style of the music to excel.
So mention other Artists you like listening to their songs?
About the artists that i like hmmmmm…. I like Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, J.Martins, Fally Ipupa, Ferre Gola, P Square, Flavour,  2 Pac, kanye west And myself……hahaha (laughs)

No comments:

Post a Comment